LANDINI REX 4, INNOVATIVE BY TRADITION
The REX4 range is available in ROPS version for the F, GE, GB and GT models and in cab version for the F,S,GT and V models. The range offers a choice of transmissions and a variety of front and rear axles providing different wheelbase sizes, ground clearances and track widths. The REX4 series comes in five models to suit specific applications;
F model for narrow-row orchards; ideal for work between tight orchard rows.
S model for narrow-row orchards with goblet-trained trees: it features the track width of F model and the narrow cab of the V model.
GE model for low orchards: perfect for moving under low-hanging branches.
GB model with ultra-low profile: designed to operate under overhead trellis systems.
GT model for wide-row orchard: ideal for orchards with wide row spacing and for field work.
V model for vineyards: specially designed to operate between vineyard rows.
- Driving position with flat central tunnel, high-quality fit and finish and ergonomically-designed controls.
- Developed by Argo Tractors, the transmission of the cab models provides four speeds in three ranges and features a synchro or power shuttle. Optionally, it can be fitted with either a two-stage Hi-Lo powershift (Power Four) or three-stage HML powershift (T-Tronic). All transmissions are available with creeper option.
- Beside the rigid-mounted type, a new front axle with central suspension system is available as an option for all F,S and GT cab models.
- A wide choice of hydraulic circuit configurations is available to cover the most diverse application needs.
- The new 2.9 litre Detuz four-cylinder engines meeting stage 3B/Tier4 Interim emissions regulations ensure high performance and maximum reliability.
- The range includes six versions for the F,S,GE and GT models and five versions for the GT and V models with power ratings from 70 to 112 hp at 2000 rpm.