You save valuable time with the ERE 120 when transporting goods: with a higher speed in stand-on mode – compared with solely pedestrian operated trucks – goods are cost effectively transported over longer distances.
The ERE 120 its very compact design is especially designed for very confined spaces such as on lorries. Just folding in the stand-on platform and side supports is enough for the ERE 120 to take the tightest corner.
Added to this is safety and operating comfort in every application:
- In addition to the softly sprung standon platform, the complete drive is cushioned with “ShockProtect”.
- Through ShockProtect, the stand-on platform is completely separated from any vibration. The advantage: the operator’s spine is protected; there is considerably less stress on the chassis of the ERE 120.
- The fixed stand-on platform (optional) with full side guards ensures maximum safety, especially during frequent reverse travel.
High performance is complemented by the high efficiency of the 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor:
- Maintenance-free through no carbon brushes.
- Integrated energy reclamation during braking.
- Excellent acceleration for high throughput.
For intensive operation over long distances or on ramps, batteries with capacities up to 375 Ah are available. Optional integrated charger, also, available for flexible charging via 13 amp plug.