Compact design, high performance figures, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions are some of the strengths of our Jungheinrich 110/112 reach trucks. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, working in extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The Jungheinrich ETV 110/112 reach trucks offer the right solution for any application.
The main advantages of this series are:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2664 mm. Thanks to their slim support arms, the Jungheinrich ETV 110/112 reach trucks can pull a Euro pallet back between the support arms, despite their compact outer width of only 1120 mm. This creates more room during operation with oncoming traffic, in block warehouses or in drive-in racking.
- High throughput combined with low energy consumption. This is achieved due to the very latest drive and control technology.
Advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity:
- Generous cab dimensions and outstanding visibility, both during travel and when stacking and retrieving.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering with curveCONTROL.
- 180° and 360° steering: Operator can chose between minimum turning radius and fast change in travel direction.
- soloPILOT control lever: sensitive stacking even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive range of options including a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 310 to 620 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.